top of page

Group

Public·21 members

Montpellier v Lyon live online 11.02.2024 Watch Online

1 hour ago — 3 hours ago — Olympique Lyon are in search of a third consecutive victory when they travel to the Stade de la Mosson to take on Montpellier ...

Robert Lewandowski, their Polish goal machine, has scored 51 times this season, including 11 in Europe, putting him top of the Champions League charts. Paris St-Germain were crowned Ligue 1 champions again after the season in France was ended early. They are yet to crack Europe's elite competition, but the trio of Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Mauro Icardi have scored 68 goals between them in 2019-20. One man who will not be returning to action in the competition this season is forward Timo Werner. The first leg of what some may call The Diego Maradona Derby takes place at the Stadio San Paolo in the south of Italy on Tuesday. The Champions League has been a silver lining in an otherwise dismal cloud of a season for Napoli. After finishing second in Serie A last season, it was expected that they would challenge Juventus for the title again. You can get frustrated by the way he’s playing, but you don’t express it like that. It will only make the other players think ‘hang on, he could do that to me’. In today’s hyper-connected world, it’s embarrassing for them. It’s not just going in the local newspaper or a fan forum, it goes everywhere – especially when most people love nothing more than to listen to the latest Mourinho excuse-ridden rant. It speaks for itself, the work we do on the pitch, we did everything we could at that time to turn it round [after the 9-0 defeat to Leicester], it couldn't have gone any better than that. I'm so proud of us as a team and how far we have come. Ings' hot streak continues - the stats Southampton have claimed three away Premier League victories in a row. Leicester have lost consecutive home Premier League games for the first time under Brendan Rodgers, having been defeated in just one of their first 14 matches at the King Power under him in the competition (W10 D3 L1). At the minute, I have not got a clue what I am going to turn up and see - I probably couldn't name four players that I know for a fact are going to start in the team. Jose is always chopping and changing. I know he has the injury situation at the top end of the pitch but he just can't - or won't - pick players and rely on them. The system he won't stick with. How he is behaving now is a little bit how Mauricio Pochettino was behaving at the end of his tenure as Tottenham manager, where he was trying everything to get it right. Leicester City won the Premier League in 2016 and are third in the table, two points behind champions Manchester CityLeicester, Wolves, Everton and possibly Newcastle and Aston Villa have got most of the building blocks needed to make the 2020s potentially the most egalitarian decade since the 1960s, when Burnley, Spurs, Ipswich, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City and Leeds all won league titles. Montpellier vs Lyon Live Score and Live Stream Montpellier are playing Lyon at the Ligue 1 of France on February 10. The match will kick off 23:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Montpellier vs Lyon in real ... Augsburg are in second place in the Bundesliga's form table for the past eight games. Only league leaders RB Leipzig have earned more points than Augsburg during that time period. Furthermore, Augsburg have won five of their last seven Bundesliga games, losing just one. They will present a challenge for Dortmund this weekend. Official picture klaxon! 11. We've had some more Tottenham player reaction to the news this morning. It's worth pointing out that the players reportedly were not informed of the decision to sack Pochettino until the announcement was mad, which is pretty crazy. Here is Kyle Walker-Peters, who appeared to have been frozen out of the squad by the end, on the manager's departure. Yet there was little evidence on show at the London Stadium that the Hammers have the quality or the character to dig themselves out of trouble. They failed to register a single attempt on target in the first half, while their run of games without a clean sheet continued, their last shut-out being on 1 January against fellow strugglers Bournemouth. Man of the Match - Adama Traore (Wolves) Adama Traore was involved in both of his side's goals after coming off the bench. I do think City will go on a good run and their eyes might possibly be on the cup competitions - especially the Champions League. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Kojo's prediction: I don't see Liverpool going the whole season undefeated, but I think Manchester City are going to lose again at some point as well. They could easily drop points here because Everton are full of confidence under Carlo Ancelotti. Norwich v Crystal Palace (17:30)There's a real spirit about Crystal Palace. What initially seemed to be flu rapidly became more serious and panic set in. An ambulance was called and - with both parents out of town - Lynn had to field questions from paramedics on the way to hospital. Sarah, it turned out, had contracted meningococcal meningitis, the less common but more severe form of the infection. She was put into a coma and never woke up. The last thing I see is her having a seizure, the doctors cutting off her jeans, and then the door shutting in front of me," Lynn recalls. Posted at 56' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Koen Casteels. Posted at 56' Attempt saved. Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Thomas Müller. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Renato Steffen (VfL Wolfsburg) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a corner. Leeds went back to the top of the Championship with a dominant victory over a Fulham side who now look bound for the play-offs and are likely to see topscorer Aleksandar Mitrovic banned after an off-the-ball elbow. Posted at 77' Foul by Alessandro Bastoni (Inter Milan). Goal!Posted at 75' Goal! Inter Milan 1, Atalanta 1. Robin Gosens (Atalanta) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Josip Ilicic (Atalanta) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Fulham manager Scott Parker told BBC Radio London: "I thought we were very, very good first half. And I thought second half we had some big chances but didn't capitalise. We weren't clinical enough in the first half. I thought everything we've worked on this week worked so well. But we won the game with another clean sheet, we looked pretty solid and for the majority of the game we played some good stuff. GGGOOOOOOAAALLLLL!!! Norwich 2-2 Tottenham. Kane steps up, on his 200th Premier League appearance, and levels from the spot. KEY STATS Emiliano Buendía's assist for Norwich's opener was his 56th chance created in the Premier League this season, a haul only Kevin De Bruyne can better in 2019-20 Mario Vrančić is the fourth Bosnian player to score in the Premier League after Edin Džeko, Sead Kolašinac and Asmir Begović Christian Eriksen has scored the most goals from outside the box (23) and most direct free-kicks goals (8) since his Premier League debut in September 2013. After I heard the news I couldn't wait to see him. I was very upset. It wasn't so much a conversation about football more two friends having a chat. Spurs striker Harry Kane said the sacking came as a "shock" to the squad while midfielder Eric Dier said it was important for the players to meet with him. Ducati Desert X 1 hour ago — (EN DIRECT!!) regarder Montpellier Olympique Lyon en streaming Olympique Lyonnais: live streaming & TV | Calendrier 11 février 2024 Le mtach ... Wingate & Finchley and Leatherhead will face each other in the upcoming match in the Isthmian League Premier Division . Wingate & Finchley this season have the following results: 2W, 7D and 13L. Meanwhile Leatherhead have 10W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Jicaral vs cartagines will be meeting today and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given an under of 3.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together they have not even given an over of 2.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction They meet in the cup semi final at Wembley, with this competition presenting both sides with a realistic chance of winning silverware. Manchester United had a labored win over Norwich City in the quarter finals, needing a late extra time goal to secure passage but generally they have had a good run in recent times, going unbeaten in 12 matches. Plzen has been great this year not only in their league games but also in their friendly games usually scoring goal after goal and not really stopping from attacking once they go a goal or two up and best example was a couple of weeks ago when they hosted a pretty decent Mlada Boleslav side at home as they scored no less than 7 goals and won the game with 7-1 in the end. During the Netherlands' 2014 World Cup quarter-final against Costa Rica, with the sides locked together at 0-0, Louis van Gaal took the unusual step of taking off Jasper Cillessen in the 120th minute. On came reserve goalkeeper Tim Krul, who had saved just two of the previous 20 penalties he faced for Newcastle. Despite that record, saves from Bryan Ruiz and Michael Umana meant the Netherlands won the shootout and secured Krul his place in World Cup folklore. However, the Belgian Pro League and Proximus League announced the fixtures have been rescheduled for Wednesday and Thursday night next week. The KNVB statement added: "The Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute has announced Code Orange for the entire country on Sunday due to the approaching Storm Ciara. The storm is expected to increase in strength as the day progresses, rising to gusts of wind with a force of 120 kilometres per hour. Solihull Moors and Rotherham will face each other in the upcoming match in the FA Cup. Solihull Moors this season have the following results in the National League: 12W, 4D and 7L. Meanwhile Rotherham in the League One have 9W, 3D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Gary Caldwell: "I remember Ben was getting ready to go on and [goalkeeper] Mike Pollit told him 'go on, you can make yourself a hero here'. It was a brilliant header but it was a fantastic leap too and there was a story behind it because of all the work he had done on improving his standing jump when he was recovering from his injury. That kind of goes unnoticed. Gaz Piper, Wigan's strength and conditioning coach: "If you watch the goal in slow-motion, Ben took off on the leg he had broken. Uefa is promising huge screens, festivals, community events, street activations and pop-up concerts in host cities throughout the tournament. Some cities have revealed where these 'fan villages' will be held (Munich's is at the old Olympic Stadium, Budapest revellers head to Heroes' Square) but most are yet to be confirmed. Henderson may replace De Gea at United Manchester United could sell David de Gea in the summer, according to the Daily Mail. The 29-year-old has attracted interest from abroad in the past, including from Paris Saint-Germain, and United might use the summer as a chance to promote Dean Henderson after the 22-year-old ‘keeper impressed for Sheffield United after another year on loan with the club. Gokulam will host East Bengal for this fixture of the league. Gokulam is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 7th place with 18 points. However, the hosts have highly variable results. They are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have East Bengal who's is also very average team. They are currently on the 4th place with 19 points. True, East Bengal are in better shape. They are undefeated in their last 4 matches. I think, the visitors have the potential to fight for all three points. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 1, Arsenal 1. BookingPosted at 90'+4' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for dangerous play. Posted at 90'+4' Bernd Leno (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Dangerous play by Callum Wilson (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) left footed shot from long range on the right is saved in the top centre of the goal. HLN have since reported of West Ham’s interest in Berge, but now it is Sheffield United who have secured his services. A mainstay for Norway? Berge made his senior Norway debut in 2017, but after spells in and out of the starting XI, he has played all but six minutes of their last eight matches. Those all came in the European Qualifiers, with Berge on target in the home win over Malta and assisting in the away win at Malta as Norway finished third in Group F behind Spain and Sweden. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, West Ham United 2, Tottenham Hotspur 3. Goal!Posted at 90'+6' Goal! West Ham United 2, Tottenham Hotspur 3. Angelo Ogbonna (West Ham United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Robert Snodgrass with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+6' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Paulo Gazzaniga. Posted at 90'+4' Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a Leicester have struggled when playing the very best teams in the Premier League. The reverse fixture saw them lose 3-1 at City and that was swiftly followed by a 4-0 home drubbing by Liverpool. They rallied with two straight league wins but since then have just one victory in their last five matches. The hosts are in great shape too, as they have continued their promotion bid in 2020. A fine start to the season has set the Bees up for better things in the New Year. However, can they continue their 100% record so far this decade by securing another three points when QPR come to visit? All things considered, we see good value in backing the hosts and doing so with a -1 handicap in place. Dundee United are scoring goals for fun, aren't conceding often and given the manner in which they've beaten Dundee twice already, we fancy them to win by more than a single goal via a 2-0 margin of victory. The end of the season is coming very soon at Germany so this is very important match for Chemnitzer.Uerdingen are so far at that 13th spot with 46 points and as there is only 3 round to go they only need one more point so they wouldn't have to worry about relegation but also even if they lose all 3 matches what are the chances for Munster to win all 3 matches (well not big I'll tell you that) . On the other hand we have Chemnitzer. They are at the 16th place with 40 points which is only 2 more then 17th placed Munster and 3 more than Zwickau so they just cannot afford themselves to lose point against team that are playing for nothing. Their shape is not promising but under this circumstances and the fact that Uerding has quite a few absences (Osawe, Boere , Grimaldi, Kirchoff and Vollath) this is logical choice for sure .

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• scheetzcoffeecreek
  • MSF Cruises
    MSF Cruises
  • Kirito
    Kirito
  • coiinta rbxin
    coiinta rbxin
  • KANCIL KECIL
    KANCIL KECIL
bottom of page