top of page

Group

Public·21 members

Watch: Nice vs Monaco Live Stream 11/02/2024

French Ligue 1 match Nice vs Monaco 04.09.2022. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report.

But, in the end, me personally, I wanted a new challenge. To stay in the Premier League would have been an easy solution. Of course, staying at Tottenham would also have been a solution but, for me, it just came down to wanting to try a new challenge in a new country. Once Inter came up it really wasn't a difficult choice. Aguero's prospective lay-off. He has a tendon problem in front - will be a few games out. He added: "We will miss Sergio. We have had some problems with injuries but we will wait for him and meanwhile we have [Gabriel Jesus] and [Raheem] Sterling who can play in that position. We will live without him for a while. Semifinal of the Croatian Cup, where only one game will be played. This is big chance to one of the rivals to make it to the only trophy in the season, since Dinamo is particularly already a Champion in the league. At the moment, there is not much difference between Rijeka and Osijek, and there should not be a big favorite here. A key difference is that Ronaldo has plied his trade across Portugal, England, Spain and now Italy – does the conquering of more than one land give him the advantage in this debate? GLOBAL ICON On the pitch, Ronaldo is a role model for many an aspiring footballer and a global sporting icon. As a commodity, his value knows no bounds and potential suitors will recognise both the benefits and drawbacks that come with this package which might influence Ronaldo’s next steps. Sane joined City from Schalke for £37m on a five-year deal in 2016. He has not played for the club since suffering cruciate ligament damage during the Community Shield in August. Guardiola said City had spoken to Sane "two or three times" about a new deal, and added: "When we make an offer to a player it's because we want him. He has special quality. We want players who want to play with the club to achieve targets. Wolfsburg have been in excellent form in the last weeks with a 5-3-0 record in the last 8 matches and have failed to score at home in only 3 games this season. In the Europa League Wolfsburg have scored at least once in the last 7 home games. Leicester have the skill and chemistry to break teams down. What they have struggled with since returning is finding a cutting edge, creating the kind of clear chances that were put away frequently before the break. Palace won't accommodate a return to old ways. We see this being another potentially frustrating day for the Foxes. Back under 2.5 goals. Manchester City's Aymeric Laporte raised money for French health workers fighting coronavirus by buying the 2012 Olympic outfit worn by late boxer Alexis Vastine at auction, before returning it to his family. Vastine died aged 28 in a helicopter crash in 2015. His father donated the outfit to a charity auction organised by French handball player Cyril Dumoulin. Thank you Aymeric. Your talent is great, your heart too,” said Dumoulin. At a glance, Sokol Saratov is a bright name in the eyes of investors when there is a 3-match winning streak in the league. In addition, they have the advantage in the backyard. But further analysis, Sokol Saratov will receive a bad result. If calculated in the past month, Sokol Saratov is one of the teams that make investors most disappointed. Specifically, they have lost 4 consecutive matches and have a circuit of 6 games without winning in the league. Posted at 79' Kepa Arrizabalaga (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Moise Kean (Everton). Posted at 78' Attempt blocked. Richarlison (Everton) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 78' Foul by Pedro (Chelsea). Posted at 78' Richarlison (Everton) wins a free kick on the left wing. TALKING POINT Arsenal bounce back, eventually. After a crushing Europa League exit at the hands of Olympiacos last week, another cup exit five days later would have really deflated Arsenal. Even though Arteta opted to make a number of changes from the last game it looked as though the Gunners were still feeling the after-effects as they struggled to contain Portsmouth in the first half. Jairo Riedewald replaces James McArthur. Posted at 88' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Adam Smith. BookingPosted at 86' Steve Cook (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Foul by Steve Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 86' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Nathan Aké (Bournemouth) header from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Gerrard has pledged to back any player subjected to abuse, and feels it reflects badly on Scotland that racism remains an issue, with Aberdeen defender Shay Logan having been targeted with slurs on social media on Sunday. We always support, on or off the pitch," Gerrard said. Certainly if they are feeling they are suffering from abuse in the stands, we're always there 100 per cent for our players. And we're always there to support other players that maybe are on the end of it as well. Solskjaer, who took charge of United in December last year, has guided the team to eighth in the standings after 18 games and their tally of 25 points is four fewer than what they had collected at this stage last season. The 2-0 loss to bottom-placed Watford on Sunday was their fifth of the campaign, with the team failing to build on wins over Tottenham Hotspur and champions Manchester City earlier this month. Toni Kroos' opportunistic goal direct from a corner helped Real Madrid reach the Spanish Super Cup final with a 3-1 victory over Valencia in Saudi Arabia. Kroos' corner was punched in by Valencia keeper Jaume Domenech as he scrambled back towards his line after remonstrating with his defenders. Isco's volleyed finish doubled Real's lead before Luka Modric made it 3-0. Daniel Parejo scored a late consolation from the penalty spot after the referee consulted the pitchside VAR monitor. Last time, when this two rivals are played official match, it was just 1-0 in Ukraine Youth league, but this time, I believe it will not be like that and I just see here plenty of goals, what is very real. So, Zorya U21 and also, Lviv U21 are in last few weeks played very efficient, so it is natural to expect something similar and this time. Zorya U21 is team who is lost in last round in league 2-0, while rival, Lviv U21 is coming in this match after excellent win in previous round, 4-1. Over is very real. Arsenal vs Monaco live stream: How can I watch Emirates TV channel and live stream: In the UK, the game will be televised live on Arsenal's official media channel with a match pass costing £6.99. Kick-off is at 6pm ... Odds are great for trying the over 3.5 goals in this one as the hosts are relaxed with 35 points won so far this season sitting in the middle of the league table and have played 3 out of 4 games after the break with over 3.5 goals as they even won at home with 3-1 against 2nd placed Viborg, this while on the road they drew 2-2 away at both Nykobing and Fremad Amager. SC Paderborn looks like if they have finally found the push ups in the league, with 2 wins and 1 draw coupled with 2 lost games they continue to put in more efforts in their struggle to move out from the relegation zone. All hope is not lost yet as the coach mentioned in an interview recently. With 15 points from 19 matches, winning all season 4 matches, 3 draws and 12 lost games they go into this game to tackle complet lost form Wolsburg. He opened himself up to further criticism shortly after his arrival by not travelling to their Europa League game against Apollon Limassol, so he could spend more time with his first-team squad at their training base before the Merseyside derby that weekend. The results? A 3-0 win in Cyprus and a 1-1 draw at Anfield. Decision = vindicated. Martin Gray - Darlington Gray won 165 of his 258 games in charge of DarlingtonA wedding on New Year's Day? What was Gray thinking? There's always a match on. That's because they are nine points behind their opponents, second placed Porto and that's a gap that can't widen any longer. Only the top two in the league go into next season's Champions League, so the last thing Sporting want to do is see that gap go into double figures. Sporting have won three and lost two of their last five league matches. You can see from my smile it was just unbelievable. Jose didn't have to do that. It was really nice of him to come over to me. It's made my day, my life. I love Spurs and it was an amazing moment I'll never forget. Mourinho told the post-match news conference he wanted to bring Hynes to the dressing room to celebrate with the players but the teenager had left the stadium straight after the game because he had to study for an exam the next day. We have to have agility in this period," he added. Coronavirus restrictions across England are due to be eased from 4 July, with pubs, restaurants, hairdressers and hotels allowed to reopen. The Foxes are third in the Premier League and are scheduled to host Crystal Palace on 4 July, Sheffield United on 15 July and Manchester United on 26 July. We will just keep working until we are told otherwise," said Rodgers. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, FC Schalke 04. Guido Burgstaller replaces Michael Gregoritsch. Posted at 89' Foul by Denis Zakaria (Borussia Mönchengladbach). Posted at 89' Michael Gregoritsch (FC Schalke 04) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Mönchengladbach) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Sevilla will want to avoid a surprise defeat in the Copa del Rey. They are a good cup side and it takes the very best in Spain to win a home tie against them in this competition. Mirandes are draw experts but have struggled to get past lower-tier sides. They did beat Celta Vigo in the last round but they are in the La Liga relegation zone at present. Go for Seville to win this game. Cambuur are very strong at home which is why they are the current favourites to claim the Eerste Divisie title but Volendam are currently beating the league average in points per away game, percentage of wins on the road, percentage of defeats in away games, goals scored per away game and goals conceded on the road, which is why we believe they will earn a point on Friday. It probably didn't help him that he chose to stay loyal to Southampton. He is the best penalty-taker I have ever seen. He was so laid back and that was why he wasn't afraid to try the spectacular. He was a genius. Ian Wright: "He was one of the most naturally gifted players I have ever seen. I don't think he played enough for England because of the time when he was playing and the managers who were there. They were all postponed after football in England was suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic. The FA announced at the end of May a provisional restart date of June 27-28, with all of this season's remaining ties to be played behind closed doors. The competition has been an integral part of the English football calendar for nearly 150 years, and we'd like to thank the Premier League executive and clubs for their support in scheduling the remaining matches during this unprecedented time," said FA chief executive officer Mark Bullingham. Setubal managed a point in the first game after break at Madera. It was the third draw in a row, but Setubal are now 7 games without a win (0-4-3). With 29 points, the team is now in 11th place. Santa Clara surprisingly beat Braga 3-2, but benefited from a red card for Braga. With 8th place the team now has 4 points more than the hosts, I expect a draw here. The Setubal has a record of 6 wins, 11 draws and 8 losses, while the Santa Clara team has a record of 9 wins, 6 draws and 10 defeats. Reviewing the last 5 matches between both teams we have that the Setubal team has won 2, 1 draw and 2 victory for Santa Clara. Millwall come into this one with a great scoring streak behind them, having found the net in 88% of their league games this term. The visitors have scored twice in five of their last six, while they've found the net in eight of their 10 away trips this season. In the league, 75% of their away games have seen both teams score, as have 11 of their last 13 games. With that form considered, we are going with both teams to score in this one. A match between two teams which are sitting on last two places in the table and of course draw is terrible result for both and also I think it is time for den haag to win at home because they are surely not this bad and they played draw 4 times in a row before the winter break but in friendly games they looked like a team which surely have ambitions to avoid relegation and if they want to have a chance they simply must beat worst team in the league so I surely recommend this bet to anyone for today Hibs continued their winning streak as they completed a comeback and beat Motherwell 3-1 at home in what was Jack Ross' first game in charge. These latest 3 points have now pushed the Hibees up into the top half of the table. Add in the fact many of Lima's opponents were not even born when he made his international debut and you get a sense of the odds he is up against every time he takes to the field. I've played for 23 years and I still feel the same things that I did before the first game," said Lima, 40. Other players have told me there will be a moment when you will not feel anything. But, at the moment, I feel everything. Flamengo have one loss in 30 matches. Al Hilal have scored two or more in seven of the last 10. Al Hilal are unbeaten in 14 away matches. Flamengo have one loss in the last 14 away matches. Al Hilal are unbeaten in their last six matches. Brazilian giants Flamengo and Saudi side Al Hilal will face off in one of the semi final matches at the FIFA Club World Cup this Tuesday. Nice vs Monaco Prediction & Betting Tips (11 February) 2 days ago — You can watch Nice - Monaco live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting company that ... Bordeaux have been a team in form as of late but so were Monaco, so to see them lose this crucial clash that could have seen them climb eight places up to 6th was extremely disappointing. They continue to wallow in 14th with the second most goals conceded in Ligue 1 so a match against PSG would’ve probably been pretty far down their wish list for this week. We can't physically be on a football pitch right now, so it will be quite fun to represent my team and play against Sebastiano (Esposito) on PES," 20-year-old Leao said. This is a derby after all and I want to win, but most importantly this is a way to be a little closer to our fans in these difficult times. Currently, they sit 5th in the table but just two points adrift of the automatic promotion spots. That being said, defeat on New Year’s Day could potentially send them as low as 10th in the table, so things are very tight in the race for promotion. Tommy Gemmell celebrates putting Celtic into the lead against FeyenoordHay gives more weight to the argument, however, and is convinced that they did indeed take Feyenoord lightly. You should never go into a game and think it's going to be easy, especially a European Cup final," he said. On the night, we just didn't perform. Big Jock changed the team from the Leeds game, we didn't dominate the midfield, and Feyenoord did their homework. On the European front, Atleti's midweek 1-0 loss against Juventus in Turin means they need to beat Locomotiv Moscow at Wanda in a fortnight's time to guarantee their progress to the Last 16 of the Champions League – a feat they should manage although the circumstances will inevitably heap plenty of pressure on Simeone's men. Roma have had their problems against strong sides this season, so Parma’s good campaign is bad news for the visitors. The Giallorossi have failed to win home or away against any of the top eight this season, following their loss to Juventus at the weekend. That includes a 2-0 defeat at Parma this term, with the hosts winning six of their last nine here. Critchley said Milner, who has been sidelined with injury, was delighted with the performance against the third-tier side. I don't think he's available yet . I think he was desperate to get on," said Critchley, adding that Klopp had also sent a message to the team. He's buzzing. We've given him a (fifth round) game against Chelsea away to look forward to.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• scheetzcoffeecreek
  • MSF Cruises
    MSF Cruises
  • Kirito
    Kirito
  • coiinta rbxin
    coiinta rbxin
  • KANCIL KECIL
    KANCIL KECIL

(605)770-5361

• Facebook